Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ranjan negi Real Dancer From our UK(Uttarakhand)

salute to real life Hero the Fighter behind the movie "Chak De India"...... .. Sir Mir Ranjan Negi who was the actual inspiration for the movie
Question by me : - Negiji where you belong to ?

Ans by Sir Mir Ranjan Negi Ji-

Well friends ….!!! Basically I belong from Uttarakhand, but I have brought –up in Madhyapradesh and for the past 20-25 yrs I have been staying in Amchi Mumbai ..
But as you all know …..neither I could hear nor I can see a particular states Name ,
The only word I can hear is INDIA ,,,,,,

Very exclusive first video of Mr. Mir Ranjan negi
http://youtube. com/watch? v=-4WWYyuvv Ng

HI friends

Guess ...what song I am doing for my next episode and wow... a complete change of looks. Do you know I am wearing a wig.... Keep watching and keep giving your frank opinions.. Take care. God bless

Your's Mir Ranjan Negi

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Dancing with the stars is a unique reality-based dance format show that brings together celebrities from different walks of life such as sports, films, fashion and music to perform with professional dance partners on a highly competitive stage.


Judges : Urmila Matondkar, Shiamak Davar and Jeetendra

Host : Rohit Roy and Mona Singh (Winner of Last JDJ series)

There’s a twist in the show, instead of 8 couples, this year we will get to see 12 couples dancing with their choreographer partners.

CONTESTANTs: -
1.Mir Ranjan Negi
2. Jay Bhanushali
3. Cyrus Broacha
4. Sonali Kulkarni
5. Prachi Desai
6. Mika
7. Sudha Chandran
8. Tapur Chatterji
9. Mini Mathur
10. Sandhya Mridul
11. Aadesh Srivastav
12.Ronit Roy

Every Friday & Saturday at 9.00 p.m.

On Sony Entertainment Television.

No comments: